13.11.03

yo yo...
Made some subtle changes to the blog to make it more reading friendly...
Today as you all might now is off day to bring my dad to the dentist...
I got a little scare today as he nearly fell when he was trying to get onto the wheelchair...
Lucky people come by and help...but the funny thing was...
after they helped and sat him back down on the chair... Everyone was gone..... really... in a flash... no one was around...
Strange... but kinna intresting.... but jst glad that there is still good singaporean like me ;P still around in the the world. Thanks! Aunite! and Uncle!

Bascially the check up was nothing.. But i did learn something today...
My dad had some problem keeping his false teeth in place whenever he drinks water or soup...
Then the dentist was inspecting it...
Then she asked me....
Do You Clench You Teeth When You Drink Water?
That got me a little... I could only half mutted...er... not sure...let me check..HA AHAHAH
But I realised that you do ( I did my swallowing some saliva)... haha...
So the dentist is saying that my dad is getting used to the new teeth and learning how to swallow water again...
Makes sense! hahahahah...... learn something eh...

When we reach home it was just 3pm...so I wuickly went out to orchard to get my things done. I had to get the shaver from emrald orchard, get a air freshner for the car, a decharging tool from sim lim, the free gift at novena square, turn in my palm at tangs. phew.. but i only manage to do 3 of them. Did not get a chance to get my free gift from novena..Actually, when I think about it, I should have gone to novenna sq first.. oh well... nex time maybe....kkk...

Now ... at home.... bored stiff... looking for things to do... I think I will do it right now..... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home