13.11.03

yo yo...
It seems that I always like to update in between days...hahah.. midnight/just before/just after...
Anyway... Today another activity day. The whole day in office been walking in a slight limp. It seems that my right foot got some problem, but it is ok. So today was thinking of tennis, but I guess since the foot hurt then go swimming! It has been a while...but it was good. I also brought along my kick boat and did some drill.. Shiok man.... Long time since I did the drills... Hope that I will do more!! whooohooo....
After that, see my other friend play tennis...hope I can play again... need to get better at it.... after tennis, i pick up the club's memebership form. All of them want me to do it as in the group only 1 person is .. so with me in they have 2 person to turn to ..hahaha .. wat friends!! hhaha
Then off to 'red brick' for dinner then talk a bit and home...
I reach home around ... 11 plus...whole body ach! but shiok! hahahah...long time did not have that feeling... Then i receive a few surprises.. first, i got my sentosa card...be it a temp card... it is still the card..hahaah...
next the UOB mini card is here...wooo...there is a lot of benefits here... discount for clubbing, priority entry for clubs, try out for rock climbing, scuba, others, and priority entry for clubbing( hehe...did i mention that already? haha)... well, quite intresting....some more got free gift..hahaha

Forgot to mention that I am on leave tomorrow to bring my father to the dentist


BTW....anyone koe wat is the chinese words for baking soda??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home